Sunday, January 08, 2012

Quiltalicious

Craftsy Block of the Month

Because the sewing bug has bit me once again, I've decided to sign up for the free Craftsy Block of the Month online quilting course!  I saw this via Emmakat on twitter today and thought it looked like an awesome way to get some quilting in even though this year is going to be crazy busy.  There are instructional videos that show you how to sew all of the blocks and forums for asking questions and learning new tips and tricks.  I'm pretty excited, I can't wait to pick out some fabric and get sewing.  Let me know if any of you guys sign up too!

-kala

2 comments:

foodfeud said...

I will sign up too! I made all my Christmas presents this year, including a rug for my mom that really renewed my love of sewing and desire to make a quilt! This sounds great.

emeraldkrystal said...

I can't wait to start sewing. I love the idea of how quick these blocks seem to able to get made too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...