Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Juggling

Bunny Magnet

So sorry it's been a while since the last post, and that this post is going to be a little odd and disjointed!  As the title suggests, I've been doing a lot of juggling lately, not the kind with balls though, juggling all of the things I need to get done in a day without losing my mind.  I'm not one to complain except in a joking way, everyone has challenges in their lives and there's nothing more annoying than people who want to one up you with their problems like it's a competition, right?

The good news is that I'm finally starting to find more balance with school, scholarship essay/application stuff, my business, taking care of the apartment (yes, the husband helps!), writing and blogging, cooking, spending time with friends, and spending time with my husband.  It seems like something always falls a little short though, but I guess that's ok!  Taking care of myself seems to be what's falling short, we won't talk about the state of my cavegirl eyebrows or how many times I've forgotten to shave my legs lately!  I'm so glad that I'm taking this one geography class now before I start school full time because it's really time intensive, but I love it and I'm learning so much.

Ok, I'll be back soon with an actual craft post, I promise!  I'm thinking I'm going to do a little sewing after my Asian geography quiz tonight, yay!

-kala

2 comments:

JFibers said...

I would like to one up you on the complaining portion but just can't think of anything at the moment.... maybe I'll have to do it on your birthday- just to annoy you! Hugs!

Cassie - Veganfox said...

I'm not sure if it's possible to find a perfect balance. That seems like something I'm always searching for too. But balancing current priorities always feels great! I feel like I'm in the process of creating balance too and it's nice :)

By the way, if it makes you feel any better, I can't even remember when I shaved my legs last!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...