Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Yearly Shearing!

I had this moment a few weeks ago, I suddenly realized that it had been A YEAR SINCE MY LAST HAIRCUT!  How the heck did that happen? I mean, I'm not good about getting cuts more than every few months, but I don't think I've let it go for a year before.  My stylist cut a huge amount of hair off, it's feels so light and short:


And yes, I'm wearing my husband's Herbivore shirt in the photo, I have a habit of "borrowing" his t-shirts.  Anyway, I like how my hair came out, but it's always a bit of an adjustment when I get a huge amount chopped off.  There was so much hair on the floor after my cut that it filled her giant dustpan.  Yeah, I have super duper thick hair.  Anyway, just wanted to get a quick post out to share my new hairz. Today and tomorrow are going to be quite busy, tomorrow is my birthday and I'm having a crafternoon party!  So of course there is food prep and last minute cleaning to get done, eep!

-kala

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh I loOoOove it! makes me want to cut all my hair off too! =)

Shannon O. said...

Happy Birthday! Your hair looks great. I love that T-shirt too. I'm glad you're back to blogging more.

Adi Pantera said...

Love the new hair style! And have a happy birthday tomorrow! Your party sounds like it's going to be so fun! :D

foodfeud said...

It looks great!! I love new hair cuts. Happy birthday too :)

randipants said...

Happy birthday - and cute hair! I just got rid of all of mine and I'm in that stage too where suddenly my head feels 10 pounds lighter. I love it.

christine said...

Love the haircut!! You go foxy mama!!

Christine <3
DelaChic

kristieinbc said...

Your new haircut is great! Like you, I have really thick hair. Even a trim with hair like that leaves a mass of locks to be swept up.

Happy Birthday!

affectioknit said...

Awesome hairz...!

Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...