Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes, you just need to buy some yarn:


The past week or two has been horrifically stressful, so a little yarny therapy was in order!  This little bundle of happy was purchased at what might be my favorite yarn shop in Minnesota, 3 Kittens.  They have an awesome selection, lots of Kala friendly yarn, and I've always been treated wonderfully there.  If you're local and haven't made it to 3 Kittens, do it!  Since you can buy pretty much any yarn online, customer service is key when it comes to yarn shops, and 3 Kittens is doing it right in my book.  I will always purchase yarn there rather than some of the more local shops or from an online retailer.

What are some of the things you look for in a great yarn shop?

-kala

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yeah, new yarn really cheers me up too. Hope the stress dies down soon :)

WorstedKnitt said...

Very true - I love that blue shade!

JFibers said...

careful, careful... you never know what lys owner might be reading this... you and your negative synergy!!! hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...