Monday, April 09, 2012

Chocolate Bunny Day!

I hope everyone who celebrates Easter had a great one yesterday, we're more of a Chocolate Bunny Day family!  We had some friends over and played some games (Carcassone, Dominion, and Citadels) - lots of fun, even though I lost just about every game, haha!  But I did manage to get some curses, assassinations, and thieving in, so it's all good.  If you've been following me on Twitter, you probably know that I've become quite the board game gal lately, I've always loved games but I'm discovering the new world of awesome high quality board games and I'm loving it!  The only struggle seems to be finding people to play, but just playing with the husband is fun too (even when he wins, hehe.)

 Ritz had a good day too, he even found some time to bite and knead my sweater (not a handknit):


No damage done, but I had to snap a pic, he looks so funny when he's kneading!  

-kala

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...