Friday, May 11, 2012

Adoptable Cat Spotlight - Autumn

Volunteering at Feline Rescue for the past seven months has been so amazing and rewarding, the only drawback is that every week I want to bring home 6 or 7 cats!  I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite kitties every once in a while here on the blog, and just maybe someone in the Twin Cities will find their new companion.

Choosing my favorite cat at the shelter is hard, and it really changes from week to week.  My current favorite, however, is Autumn:



Autumn is such a sweet girl, she would make an amazing companion for someone looking for a quiet, laid back kitty to share a home with.  She also loves to be brushed, I love cats that enjoy being brushed!  I also love the way she drinks water - she dips her paw into the water and then licks her fur, it's so adorable.  So if you're looking for a new companion to love, consider Autumn, she's a sweet girl whose looking for her forever home.  You can also come and visit her and all of the other amazing kitties at Feline Rescue any day of the week, we love visitors and so do the kitties!

Please consider helping Autumn by sharing this post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.!

-kala

1 comment:

WorstedKnitt said...

Tweeted! What a cute cat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...