Monday, May 14, 2012

Pledge for Animals!







Guys!  Guess what I'm doing?  I'm walking in the Animal Ark Animal Walk on June 2nd!  This is my very first time doing a walk and collecting pledges, and it's pretty exciting.  You guys know that helping animals is something I'm super passionate about, so raising money for Animal Ark (a no-kill dog and cat rescue in Minnesota) makes me a very happy lady.  My initial goal was modest, $55, because I was paranoid that nobody would pledge.  But I've already passed my goal and it's only been a few days!  I've raised $85 so far, thanks to some very awesome people.  

If you'd like to make a tax deductible donation and help me raise even more money for Animal Ark, check out my online pledge page here!  Thanks in advance, I appreciate all of your help and all of the kitties and dogs do too! 

Have any of you done a fundraising walk or run before?  What organization did you raise money for?

-kala    

3 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Great cause! I have done one for the local children's hospital... walked though, since I suck at running.

Ana said...

Such a great clause, glad you're doing this! I had already made my donations this month to my local shelter, otherwise I would have totally contributed. I raised money last year for Love146, which is an organization fighting child sex trafficking.

Ana said...

Um... great cause. Heh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...