Friday, July 20, 2012

May!

The first thing people usually say when I tell that I volunteer at a cat rescue shelter is "how do you not come home with ALL THE CATS?"  Trust me, the only reason I don't have 7 million cats is that we live in a one bedroom apartment.  But I do like to play the game of "who would I adopt if I could have an infinite number of kitties?" - right now, the answer to that would be May:




She's so teeny tiny!  She's the sweetest little kitten, always very playful and affectionate.  And she loves water which I always think is adorable, this week she stuck her entire head and shoulders into the water pitcher I was using to refill all of the cats' water dishes.  I'm really surprised she hasn't been adopted yet, but maybe the insanely hot weather we've been having lately isn't conducive to kitty adoptions.  But anyway, if you're in Minnesota and looking for a playful and sweet kitty, May is your gal!  You can visit her and many many other kitties at Feline Rescue in Saint Paul. 

-kala    

8 comments:

Adi Pantera said...

She looks like such a sweetheart!

Buttons and beeswax said...

She is gorgeous! I would be there in a shot if i was in minnesota! We would love to get a cat but have no garden, and i'd be scared letting it out onto the road after my last one (who looked a bit like may actually) got hit by a fire engine :( You're lucky to get to play with them all the time!

Knittynutter. said...

aw she sure is cute but think my dog would have a problem sharing with kitties !!

Marissa said...

Much loving this kitty!! She's so adorable. I could cuddle her all day :)

Marissa said...

Much loving this kitty!! She's so adorable. I could cuddle her all day :)

Bagladee said...

Owwww so sweet, she reminds me of our little resue cat Nell. Sadly I'm too far away in the UK to adopt her :( Hope she finds a lovely home soon. xx

Britney said...

what a sweet little kitty! i hope she finds a home soon--if i wasnt on the other side of the country and allergic, she'd find a home right here ;;

Karen said...

I love this! I volunteered there for several years before I moved! Such a great place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...