Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Nailz!

Things I do when it's close to 100 degrees outside:



I don't paint my fingernails all that often, but since the heat dictates that I just sit and do very little (after schoolwork) I figured what the heck.  I started with just painting them hot pink, but then I decided to try something new, hence the diagonal of blue!  It's fun in that "the 80s threw up on my nails" kind of way.  The colors I used were Zoya polishes in Robyn and Jewell.  I love Zoya, the quality is amazing, it's vegan and not tested on animals, and it's free from a lot of the gross chemicals (like formaldehyde.)  And it come in ALL THE COLORS.  

-kala

4 comments:

Miss Julep said...

Looks awesome! GOOD JOB!

Susan said...

Really cool! How long do you find that polish lasts before it starts to chip and wear down? I get so frustrated with doing my nails for them to only look good for two days.

Marissa said...

Super adorable.
Jealous of your nail skills - and this is coming from a stylist!

Britney said...

nice job! i always have trouble decorating my nails, especially when i'm using my wrong hand to do it ;;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...