Monday, August 06, 2012

Piles

Sometimes it seems like my apartment is comprised solely of piles of books.  Books that I've purchased and need to read:


Books from the library that I hope I can read before they're due:


As much as I love volunteering at the library, I seem to be developing a bit of a book...problem.  It's nearly impossible for me to put in a shift without taking home at least one (if not 7) books.  But I'm getting a ton of reading done, and that makes me really happy.  And when I'm not reading (or knitting, or hooping) I've been spending a lot of time on GoodReads, looking for more books to read (feel free to friend me if you're also on GoodReads!)  Now I just need to figure out how to hoop and read at the same time...

So what are you reading right now?

-kala

5 comments:

Sally said...

I've done a lot of reading this summer, too! I keep seeing books at the library that I like, but then they are maybe the second or third in a series. So then, I have to go back and get read from the beginning! Currently, I'm preparing the read The Angel's Game and A Discovery of Witches.

Chelsea said...

I want to borrow your Moran book - after the Games, of course.

Kaiya said...

Audiobooks! I've been indulging in quite a lot of them once I realized I could listen and knit at the same time. I'm sure that with an mp3 player with a carefully tucked-away headphone cord, you can listen and hoop at the same time too!

Kendy P said...

I am reading "Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern, my friend sent it to.

I have sooooo many books. They are stacked around my office & on my side of the bed, my boyfriend is going crazy! My cousin is supposed to bring me over a book case - I think I need a book system like the library though! :)

Marissa said...

I used to volunteer at a library too, and I always came home with books. You find the best stuff while restocking. Treasures I wouldn't have come across on my own.

I am currently reading a book called Love Wins and finishing getting caught up on my Sookie Stackhouse series books :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...