Thursday, December 20, 2012

Under the Tree

Okay, who crocheted a goblin yesterday?  Just me?

Goblin!

I usually knit a pair of socks for my husband for Christmas, but my knitting time was almost nonexistent during the fall semester, so socks just didn't happen.  But now that I'm on break, I have time for some little projects.  And this little guy was super easy to whip up, crochet is so fast!  This is something my husband asked for specifically, he even gave me the link for the pattern - so at least I know that he'll be excited about this gift.  He's not just any goblin, he's from a game that my husband plays with some guys, including Chelsea's husband, and one lady.

And no, my husband is not allowed to read my blog so his gift will not be spoiled!

How's your gift crafting going?

-kala

4 comments:

Cadry's Kitchen said...

So cute! Your husband will love him!

My crafting is all done. I made a few pottery pieces for friends and family, and they just need to be wrapped! :)

Hannah said...

I don't normally think of goblins as being cute, but this little guy sure proved me wrong! Love it. :)

affectioknit2 said...

CUTE!

~Have a lovely day!

Michelle said...

HOW CUTE! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...