Thursday, February 14, 2013

Time Flies

Time flies when you're busy, doesn't it?  I've been neglecting this blog for a while and I really miss writing to you guys!  Things have been crazy, school is much more demanding this semester and there has been enough friend drama to fill the Great Lakes and then some.

But overall, things are good if not stressful, but that's life, right?  I'll be back soon with a more substantial post (I'm thiiiiiiis close to finishing a cowl I've been knitting for a while) but I wanted to pop in and say hi.  Hi!  And I'll end with a random picture of my cat, Ritz, being adorable during a cold snap we had a few weeks ago:


-kala

1 comment:

Adi said...

Awww, what a sweetie. :)
Glad to hear from you! I started school two weeks ago, but thankfully I'm only taking one class this semester since I'm done with the majority of my other classes.
Hope all goes well for you and in school.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...