Monday, April 29, 2013

Goodale

Oh hi!  Yes, I am in fact still alive.  Well, as alive as you can be near the end of a brutal semester.  Anyway, I'm not here to gripe, I'm here to show off this awesome handknit sweater I was gifted:

Camera Roll-133

At a crafty get-together this past weekend, my friend Trinity had a couple of her beautiful handknit sweaters to destash because they were too big for her.  I'm super psyched because I've admired the pattern (Goodale) for quite a while, but as you guys probably know, I'm not really a sweater knitter.  So yay, and thanks again to Trinity!

What do you guys do with handknit items that don't quite work for you?

-kala

4 comments:

Adi said...

That's such a beautiful sweater! How nice of your friend to give you one. :) My mom used to knit me dresses and some sweaters too when I was very small.

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

randipants said...

It looks great on you! I've had this pattern queued for a while now. Someday, someday, I'll have one of my own.

Trinity said...

Yay! That was a fun day trip. I am grateful Goodale found a suitable home with you.

ColorSlut said...

I've given away handknits before and I love it when they find a nice home! Looks great on you. Missed the blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...