Friday, July 05, 2013

Wearing ALL THE SUMMER

How was your 4th of July?  We don't do much to celebrate that holiday, but this year I did take advantage of the plethora of sales going on!  We're going on vacation (home to California!) this summer, so I needed some new shorts and hot weather tops.  I picked up quite a few things on deep discount, and today I wore two of my finds:


Top: JCPenney - Plus size 1x ($2.99)
Shorts:  Calvin Klein, plus size 1x  ($34.99 from Herbergers)

I am totally obsessed with these shorts, they are SO COMFORTABLE!  Seriously, if you're a plus size lady looking for new shorts, you should totally give these a try on, they're awesome.  The tank is pretty snazzy too, especially since it was only $2.99, wheee!  I know I don't usually do outfit type posts, but I figure, what the heck, right? 

How's your summer going so far?  

-kala


3 comments:

Adi said...

I really love that top! And my Summer is going pretty well so far; just came home from spending the whole day with my best friend. Hope your Summer continues well too!

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

affectioknit said...

It looks awesome!

~Have a lovely day!

Quinn said...

You look cool and comfortable and ready for summer :)
I needed a pair of shorts and couldn't find any that fit well. Finally gave up and cut the legs off a pair of cotton trousers. NOW want to bet I will find some cute shorts on sale that fit me perfectly? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...