Friday, August 23, 2013

August!

Wow, August is almost over and I haven't posted ONCE this month, that's terrible!  While I hate going this long without posting, I can say that this time it was because of a super fun vacation we went on a few weeks ago!  We spend some really amazing days in California, and it was so good to be back in my home state. Add that to the hard time I've been having since coming home (post-vacation sads!), and blogging has fallen to the wayside :(

This is a little bit of what I'm missing:


It's hard to worry about stupid day to day crapulence when you're on the beach, looking out into a seemingly endless body of water.

But things are getting back to normal here and spending time with my awesome friends always helps.  Plus, school is starting next Tuesday, so I'll be too busy to feel homesick, right?

Have you guys gone on any super fun vacations this summer?

-kala

5 comments:

Adi Pantera. said...

That's awesome! I used to get those sad moments too so I know what you mean.
I'm starting school on Monday and I'm super excited for that! The weird thing is that I haven't done much during my summer vacation, but I have about a million things planned starting next week, once I'm already in school! Concerts, traveling, birthdays, etc. So all the things I should have done during the summer I'll be doing during my fall semester. Hahah

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Marissa Rath said...

I always get post vacation sads! We didn't have an actual vaca this year because Alaric was due in July. We had a little baby-moon at a town 3-hours away and did some shopping and eating out. We are hoping to get to portland again as soon as possible. That's where "home" feels like to me. I miss it! Good luck with school!

affectioknit said...

So glad you had a good break! Welcome back!

~Have a lovely day!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Being at the beach is just a great escape, I don't know what I would do if it didn't exist.

It is always hard to leave a fun place but hopefully you will be able to go back soon :)

Wishing you well at school :)

Cheers, T. :)

JFibers said...

Had you not come back, I would have understood why... missing you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...