Monday, September 16, 2013

Using the Bounty: Zucchini Bread

Ah, zucchini.  Those prolific little goobers have a way of inspiring thoughts like "oh my god, not another zucchini!" to gardeners and friends (or targets?) of gardeners alike.  Not for me though, I love zucchini and really can't get enough!  I recently picked up a smallish batch at a farmer's market and decided to make some zucchini bread.  With chocolate chips, of course:

Camera Roll-269

This delicious, moist, perfect in every way loaf was made using a recipe in The Joy of Vegan Baking.  This is a great book and this recipe did not disappoint.  And luckily, I had help from my husband on the zucchini grating front, that is not exactly my favorite kitchen task!

What are some of your favorite zucchini recipes?

-kala  

3 comments:

Adi Pantera. said...

What an interesting combination! Now I'm really curious to try some. :)

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Kendy P said...

i have been so busy with banana nut bread i have forgotten to try zucchini bread! i love zucchini!

affectioknit said...

YUM! I love zucchini bread!

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...