Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Doing Things!

Doing things is important, even when you are TERRIBLE at things.  Bowling is fun, but holy wow do we suck!  Scores of awesomeness:




Yeah, we're not exactly pros, but that's okay!  Sometimes it's hard to break out from habits and try things that you aren't great at, but what fun is playing it safe all the time?  Also, you might miss out on things like a table top Ms. Pac Man machine:



What are some things that you enjoy but aren't exactly amazing at?

-kala


2 comments:

The Vegetarian Mermaid. said...

There's a table top Ms. Pac Man at my favorite arcade in Mexico!<3

Hmm, I'm no Picasso, but I love drawing whenever I can. :)
I also LOVE ice skating, even though I've gotten really rusty at it! Hahah

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

affectioknit said...

...bowling would definitely be one of those things...unless you count Wii bowling...haha!

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...