Saturday, May 03, 2014

Foxy Falafel!

Oh my gosh, I haven't blogged for so long!  But I miss blogging, so here we go!



Last month, I finally made it over to Foxy Falafel - a restaurant in Saint Paul that specializes in......falafel, duh!  I'm super duper picky about my falafel (okay, I'm kinda picky about A LOT of things...) but this was really good:

 
I got the salad because I tend to get too full when I eat falafel sandwiches.  The salad itself was actually pretty good - and those who know me know I'm not much of a salad fan!  The sauce (green tahini) wasn't bad but could have used more flavor.  I liked their harissa quite a bit, I think I'll order that instead next time.  Here's what my husband ordered:


He got falafel, hummus, and two different sauces.  He loved the hummus, but I hated it, so there you go.  I didn't like the texture or the taste, so I don't think I'll order that anytime soon.  But I really love the actual falafel that Foxy serves.  Not pictured is the pickle plate that we shared - yum!  I also love that they are super vegan friendly and label things for ease of ordering.

How do you guys like your falafel - what kind of sauce do you like?  I like classic tahini sauce with mine.

-kala

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love my falafel with tahini...or hummus.....or alone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...