Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Garden update!

The parking lot garden is doing really well, much better than last year I think.  Yay for flourishing!  My alpine strawberry plants have flowered and look pretty happy (my goal is to get ONE berry before the thieving wildlife snatches the rest up):



The tomatoes are also looking pretty fancy:



I still need to get my mint pot going, and I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up some other random herbs as well.  Because I can't resist a good garden shop!

How's your garden going?

2 comments:

unionjgirl said...

Yay strawberries! Boo thieving wildlife, the deer have already chewed my roses down to stubs...

Adi Robles said...

Lookin' very pretty! My flowers and garlic are growing along just fine, too. :)

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...