Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rainy June



It's been pretty dang rainy around here lately.  The part that I really don't like though is the whole thunder and lightning situation - not a fan!  But rainy days are excellent for knitting progress, right?  I finished a shawl last night (pictures soon, gotta block it first) and started a new one today:



I saw the pattern at a local yarn shop and really liked it.  Oddly enough, the designer is the same woman who designed the shawl I just finished!  Has that ever happened to you?  

And since I was already standing in the rain like a weirdo, taking pictures of my shawl, I thought I'd snap a pic of the flowers my neighbor is growing out back:



Pretty, right?

How about you, do you like storms?

-kala

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...