Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Ferry Building, San Francisco



More vacation sharing!  On our last day (yeah, I'm not sharing in chronological order) we needed something to do that was fairly quick and wouldn't set me up for feeling sick on the plane.  So a bay cruise was out even though it would have been awesome.  I decided we should check out the Ferry Building - a collection of restaurants and shops right on the bay.  It was a really cool space, and I want to visit again on a less hectic day.  I saw one shop that specialized in mushrooms:



And we finally got to try Pepple's Donuts:




Honestly, this donut was only ok.  Maybe that's because Glam Doll's vegan donuts are so amazing, but I just wasn't wowed.  

And of course, the view was stunning:



What are some of your favorite places in San Francisco?  

-kala

2 comments:

Kendy P said...

when we first discovered peeple's we were like 'yay!!!! yummmmm!' but after trying other doughnuts we are not really huge fans. all the flavors kinda taste the same...

affectioknit said...

...it looks very nice...I've never been to San Francisco...

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...