Friday, September 26, 2014

Touches of Autumn



If you've hung around with me for a while - and thank you if you have - you might remember that fall is my absolute favorite season.  The weather is a tough thing to deal with in Minnesota, but one thing that the state usually does really well is fall.  Crisp weather, beautiful changing leaves, and lots of yummies like apple cider.  

And going for walks is made even more awesome by all the pretty thing to see:


Also, Halloween!  Check out this Halloween pasta I found:


Do you know how hard it is to find black pasta that isn't colored with squid ink?  Hard!  I was so excited when I found this at Cost Plus.  

What are some of your favorite things about autumn? 

-kala


2 comments:

VeggieAmanda said...

Autumn is my favorite season as well! What beautiful pictures!

Kendy P said...

i need to see out that pasta. i kinda gave up looking for pasta that was black due to squid ink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...