Thursday, October 23, 2014

Equation Cowl - Finished Knit

You guys, I finished knitting something!  And I took pictures and everything!  I had good motivation - my good friend Chelsea just had a beautiful cowl pattern published in Knit.Purl magazine, so of course I had to knit one.  Seeeeeee:






 
This really was a fast knit too - I started it on a Monday and finished it on Wednesday of that week.  I'm thinking this would be a perfect knit for gifts. 

Here's a link to the pattern on Ravelry:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/equation-cowl

So what have you been knitting lately?

-kala




2 comments:

affectioknit said...

...that's so pretty...and it's a good colour for you too!

...I'm knitting ANOTHER baby blanket...what is going on with all the babies...oh well...it's always fun to knit for a baby...

~Have a lovely day!

Chelsea said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...