Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, can you believe November is almost over?  This year has zipped by disturbingly fast, but one of the nice things about the holidays is that you get to look back and think about the great (and not so great) things that the year has brought.

So what are you thankful for this year?  I'm thankful for my family, including my amazing husband, I'm thankful for my wonderful, supportive, goofy, crazy friends, and I'm thankful for all of the school and volunteer opportunities I get to take part in.  And of course, I'm thankful for this little fuzzy man:


And I'm thankful to you guys, and I appreciate that you still take the time to read my blog even though I can't post as often as I used to.  

I hope everyone enjoys their day, whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not :) 

-Kala 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...