Thursday, December 18, 2014

Eggplant Mitts

 This week, now that classes are OVER, I got a lot of knitting done, yay!  I don't have a ton of people on my gift-giving list, so my holiday knitting is never too stressful.  Since my mom no longer lives in a place where it gets very cold, I made her some light fingerless gloves.  One friend said they look like eggplants, so now that's all I can think of when I see them.  Cute eggplants though, so it's ok:



I used the Voodoo pattern from Knitty - super simple ribbed mitts with a buttonhole thumb.  The yarn is Cascade Ultra Pima, which I had leftover from a set of baby hats I made for a friend.  I still have a good amount of the yarn left, so I need to think of another small project to use it up.  

How is your gift knitting/crafting going?  

-kala

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...