Friday, January 16, 2015

New Year, New Opportunities!

Hi guys!  Happy 2015 - can you believe it's 2015?  Last year went by like lightning, at least for me.  I'm looking forward to some new opportunities and new roles that I'll be filling this year.

The first thing I'm looking forward to is working with Such Gwenderful Stuff on their social media presence - mainly Facebook for right now.  Such Gwenderful Stuff is a stitch marker and sundries shop that my friend Gwen runs.  I've been using her awesome stitch markers for quite a while now (both ones I've been gifted and ones I've purchased) so it will be fun to help her with Facebook posts for her business.  Here's the page if you want to check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/SuchGwenderfulStuff?fref=nf

Here's a pic from Gwen's shop, so pretty!



I'm also excited that I can see the light at the end of the college tunnel.  If all goes well, I should be graduating after the next fall semester, yayyyyy!  I'm very much looking forward to moving on and starting a new chapter, as dorky as that sounds.

I have another project that I'm starting this year, but I'll save that for another post.

What are you excited about in 2015?

-kala

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...