Thursday, May 07, 2015

Summer Adventure List!



It seems that no matter how old I get, my sense of time is still ruled by school.  It's much harder for me to remember how old I was when I did a thing than it is for me to remember what grade I was in.  And for me, summer starts the second that the last assignment has been turned in for the year.  And so, summer started this past weekend!

Last summer I was inspired by another blogger (The Militant Baker I believe?) to create a summer adventure list.  Sort of like "goals" for the summer but without the icky connotation that the word can carry with it.  Basically, a list of awesome things I want to do before fall semester starts.  So here we go, the start of my summer adventure list:

1.  Babes in Bikeland - my lady gals and I are going to hurl ourselves into this biking event, resplendent in our streamer-decorated bikes.  I can't wait!

2.  Read many books that have nothing to do with school.

3.  Ride in the St. Paul Classic.  Technically, this one happens in the fall, but I'm still counting it here.  For reasons!

4.  Land an awesome internship where I learn ALL THE THINGS.  Or at least some of the things.

5.  Road trip to Chicago!

This is just a start - I'm sure more awesomeness will be added as the summer progresses.

What are your super awesome plans for the summer?

-kala

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Great list...fun rides...and good luck with the internship!

~Have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...